lirote asks: Added Mar 21st 2008, ID #113379


I have 2 questions 1st what is the name of the tm/hm or that lets you move big roks and 2nd where can I find it and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Latios Master answered: Added 26th Mar 2008, ID #244984
I think you find HM Strength in the Rusturf Tunnel, either in a Pokeball or from the man who is trying to get to his girlfriend when you smash the rocks between them.
Hope I help!
Other Answers
clarissasy03 answered: Added 7th Apr 2008, ID #247346
HM04- Strength

Location: Rusturf Tunnel

I hope it help you..
GodofRock answered: Added 24th May 2009, ID #310739
It is in fact strength which you acquire after using rock smash to help the guy in Rusturf tunnel get to his girlfriend. Then go to Wally's house in Verdanturf Town. Talk to the guy who you helped and he gives you the hm strength

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?