Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Pokémon Hub


Where do you get the move flash because I forgot w..

Mikemiester24 asks: Added Apr 3rd 2007, ID #81210

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where do you get the move flash because I forgot where it is

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cyber_john3000 answered:
Added 3rd Apr 2007, ID #179587
First you must get get it go to bills house at Cerulean City and get it..after that go to Vermillion city and obtain the HM Cut in the St.Anne ship...or whatever it is....after that go inside the diglet cave near vermillion city...go all the way up to the end of the cave and you will be in route something near Viridian city...cut your way down to the little checkpint area after the housr you saw....then a man with a scientist look will give you HM flash if you have more than 10 Pokemon I think...It could be more specific if I have my GBA with me but I don't and this is all I can remember...
Other Answers
EspeonDude_ answered:
Added 3rd Apr 2007, ID #179614
Route 2 in the house. Professor Oak's aid gives it to you if you have 10 Pokémon data recorded in the PokéDex.

gba_dude answered:
Added 3rd Apr 2007, ID #179634
On the way to Pewter City, before you enter the the forest, on your Right there will be a Tree or two. You have to get cut first before you can go there so first go to Vermilllion City and get the HM cut of the Captain on the S.S Anne. To get a ticket for the S.S Anne go to Bills house in the Cuerlean Cape (above Cuerlean City). You can also use Diglett cave to access the area where the HM Flash is. Diglett Cave is east of Vermillion City. Once outside Diggletts cave go to the house place (by going down) and talk to one of Professer Oak's Aides. He will then give you the HM Flash if you have more then, 10 (or 20) Pokemon caught in your pokedex.
1best gamer answered:
Added 3rd Apr 2007, ID #179756
You get it from one of proffesor oaks aides. The one by the town where you fight brock.
h3llrulz answered:
Added 4th Apr 2007, ID #179765
You have to go throguht diggit cave then walk down cut a tree and go down to the building and talk to profiors aide
PS. You need to catch more than 10 pokemons

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Game Wiki
More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
8 Things We Love About Pokemon Go
8 Things We Love About Pokemon Go
Darkrai Joins Pokken Tournament
Pokemon GO Internationl Rollout Adds 26 Additional Countries
Pokemon GO Comes To Italy, Spain & Portugal
The best and worst Pokemon Go news
Pokemon Go European Rollout Begins!
Salandit Becomes Newest Pokemon For Sun & Moon!
July 1st Pokemon Sun & Moon Report