Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Avatar
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Pack Shot

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

SHARE

How do you beat the baby dinosor boss? ..

 
 
 
loserhead123 asks: Added Dec 10th 2007, ID #102707

Question for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

How do you beat the baby dinosor boss?






P.s. I don't know his name sorry!
 
 

 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Best Answer
CrazyNinja64 answered:
Added 12th Feb 2009, ID #301593
There six of bowser sons except bowser J.r and one daughter there names are

Iggy

Wendy

Lemmy

Lugwig

Roy

Morton

& I forgot the last one

Here a very good tips

Get expensive bages & shirts.Get lots of Red & Greens peppers & herbs. When your fight a boss here are very good bros atack use thunders bros to lower his/her defense then use Advance knock bros,Chopper blade set on 2,Then use Advance Thunder with out miss to lower it's atack

There I can't say all of my secert tips.but not secret anymore.This is is going to be easyer by 69% chance you wont die the other 31% chance you die & make sure you by bages that will rasie your atack the most.same thing with clothes with defense
 
 
 
 
Other Answers
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
 
 
 
More Questions
 
Need Answers?
 
Game Talk
Gears of War 4 - Prologue Play-through
Gears of War 4 - Prologue Play-through
Ten Rare PS4 Trophies That You May Not Have Unlocked
Ten Rare PS4 Trophies That You May Not Have Unlocked
More New Pokemon, New Z-Moves & Pokemon Band Update Information Released
More New Pokemon, New Z-Moves & Pokemon Band Update Information Released
Pokemon GO Plus Finally Released
Sniper Elite 4 - Gameplay Trailer Released
Pokemon GO Buddy System Released
Assassin's Creed - 'The Ezio Collection' Announced
Two New Pokemon, Ultra Beasts & Aether Foundation Revealed For Sun & Moon
Call of Duty: Black Ops III 'Salvation' DLC Released
15 Ways Niantic Could Improve Pokemon GO