I love this game - Pokemon FireRed
Mar 27th 2005, ID#4661 I love this game
This is a wounderful game it has very few flaws
Some good things about it is that there are cool new graphics, even more places to go, wireless adapters, an actually fair battle tower, and even more side quests.
But with every good thing there comes some bad
Like its to much like red blue and yellow.
Specific Good Attrubites about Pokemon Fire Red:
1. The elite four! the second time around, they become stronger so you can keep up with your training your pokemon.also the second time challenging the elite four,uses some pokemon from gold, silver, and crystal versions.
2. The 9 Islands are. Fun, Adventurous , and with the new pokemon! there are many things to do-- including getting TOGEPI! its really cute. also there are many, and i mean many, side-quests. and a link game corner. the sevii islands-- my favorite part of the game.mostly because its new and adds the special twist plus i love my deoxys.
3. Team Rocket's new plans!i men if you did the same thing team rocket would be a easy and they would be gone for the rest of the game after the 8 gymbut a majority of it is fun. i am very happy with the new team rocket's plans.
Specific Bad Attributes about Pokemon Fire Red:
1. Relation to Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow. too much like those games.although there are many new things in the game to keep me busy, the main storyline is about the old game and same exact people do almost the same exact thing. not that they can on the 9 islands because there new ya! happy times
2. some confusing directions in the sevii island/team rocket acts.i mean its really hard
When getting the sapphire, there are many confusing things to do considering: where to do to open the warehouse door, if things in the game really taker part in opening the door(ex. "tectonix's" memorial site), and getting the door in the ruin's center to get the sapphire. its as complacated as geting the regis on ruby and thats hard
Very good game. I enjoyed the sevii islands side-quests very much and most of the storyline, even though it was based on the r/b/y games.
Overall Score: 7/10