Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com.
Remember to come back to check for more great content for Pokemon Emerald.
BREAKING NEWS: Emerald Cloning Glitch hint for Pokemon Emerald
Cross Stinger posted:
14 Aug 2006, ID#8991
BREAKING NEWS: Emerald Cloning Glitch
As can be determined from the title, it is actually possible to clone Pok√©mon on the English version of Pok√©mon Emerald.
- Go to the Battle Tower in the Battle Frontier.
Go to the PC and save your progress.
- Deposit the Pok√©mon you wish to clone in an empty box by selecting Deposit Pok√©mon.
- Log out and save again. Now access the PC again and withdraw the Pok√©mon you deposited.
- Without saving, go over to the attendant hosting the Link Multi Battle tournament (the one farthest right). Confirm that you want to challenge and select your two Pok√©mon.
- When the attendant says she needs to save the game, respond 'Yes'.
The game will freeze for two seconds. Once the game starts running again, turn off your Game Boy Advance and then turn it on again. Do NOT save the game at this point.
- The Pok√©mon you deposited and withdrew will appear in both your party and the PC.
I have started a thread here
to discuss the glitch. This cheat was discovered by POKETAZ of Serebii Forums.
Rate this hint: