How to Get the K-Sword (Kikuichimonji) and good Weapons Tips
Hey guys, Hera ledro again, heres the Kikuichimonji sword. Rarest drop in gam, Ivans best (or maybe 2nd best) weapon. If it's second best (which is based purely on opinion) then it is second only to the Swift Sword. The Swift Sword does massive damage (up to three times a 1 hit shot because it hits 3 times max when unleashed), but has a medium unleash rate. The Kikuichimonji (a.k.a. The K-Sword) does medium damage with a high unleash rate. Forget the Crystal Rod. Its got nothing on the K-Sword. But I digress. This is the easiest way to get the K-Sword if your interested.
YOU NEED THE MARS DJINNI TORCH! YOU NEED GARET TO GO LAST, BUT HE STILL NEEDS TO GO BEFORE FENRIR AND GARGOYLE!
1. Got to the first room of Venus Lighthouse from the Ancient Ruins (the one with the 3 doors after the five statues).
2. Save game and hard reset the game (turn power on and off).
3. Walk around this room. You should encounter a Fenrir and an Ice Gargoyle. If not, Hard reset the game, and try again from step 1.
4. Have Isaac use Clay Spire, Garet use Flare Wall, Ivan use Tornado, and Mia use Ice Horn. Turn ends.
5. Have Isaac and Ivan Defend, Have Garet use Torch on Fenrir (thats the Mars Djinni). The Fenrir should die (turning green when it dies). Have Mia use Wish on everyone (not Pure Wish or Wish Well, use Wish). The Gargoyle should attack or something.
6. Have Isaac use Bane on Ice Gargoyle for an extra bonus: a Potion!
Thats pretty much it. The Kikuichimonji raises the users attack by 128, and unleashes the Asura skill, which is a silver haired man slicing and dicing through your opponent! If you are going for a quicker game, and your a lower level, thats the way to go. If your a higher level, I would suggest you use Swift Sword, only because it attacks with better damage when it unleashes.
Here is the best weapon setup for your party:
Isaac: Swift Sword
Garet: Muramasa, Gaia Blade, or Demon Axe
Mia: Blessed Mace
Isaac is a massive attacker. He always does a lot of damage, and even more when he attacks three times in one turn! For best Swift Sword results, have Ivan use Kite on Isaac, and have Isaac attack with Swift Sword twice! It never fails me. I have always hit one opponent three times on one of those turns.
Have fun! Later!
Added by: Hera Ledro Apr 13th 2006, ID#7923