Help me....

mastergamer93 asks: Added Aug 27th 2008, ID #128216

Help me....

Hey I am stuck....where do I get the water so the wardens can let me through the closed road in vermillion city..please help and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
superbird5005 answered: Added 28th Aug 2008, ID #279419
You get water at the top of the mart in Celadon City, the Gym where Erika is, but for now you have to go through the underground path.
tricky14! answered: Added 14th Sep 2008, ID #282454
From the top floor of the dept. Store in celadon city.

Hope this helps =)
Evee answered: Added 5th Oct 2008, ID #285706
Top floor of the celadon dept store, but you can get tea from the dude next to it,(only for FR I think)
mewtwo500 answered: Added 17th Dec 2008, ID #293868
Vending machine at top of celadon city dept. Store for 200 poke'.
1122andyozz33 answered: Added 30th Jun 2010, ID #335998
You must go to the Market in Celadon City and go to the top floor. Now, you must buy a drin from the vending machines and go to one of the gaurds. They will ask you if they could have a sip. You may now advance to Saffron City.
Hope I Helped

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?