Print this page
Forza World Tourer Tracks Ticklist
Latest update by CMBF
on Jul 20th 2013
To unlock the Achievement “Forza World Tourer (60G) Finish a race on every race track in Forza Motorsport 4” you need to FINISH and not WIN an event on every track in the game, and that includes the variations (like reverses) for the listed tracks.
The following list includes all of the tracks you are required to complete along with the number of circuits - you can print this out and use it as a ticklist if you are specifically going for this Achievement.
Remember that the races you run in the career mode play will count for this, but to get the best results (and not end up re-racing on the same circuits) you will need to change up your car manufacturer, which can cause problems if you are also working towards the Affinity Achievement.
You may find that sticking with the same Manufacturer for the Affinity Achievement makes more sense considering that you can always pick through the Event List to pick up the circuits you have yet to run.
The following Tracks count for this Achievement:
- Benchmark Ring (16 Circuits)
- Camino Viejo de Montserrat (7 Circuits)
- Circuit De Catalunya (3 Circuits)
- Bernese Alps (6 Circuits)
- Fujimi Kaido (14 Circuits)
- Hockenheimring (4 Circuits)
- Iberian International Circuit (6 Circuits)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (2 Circuits)
- Infineon Raceway (4 Circuits)
- Ladera Test Track (6 Circuits)
- Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe (2 Circuits)
- Maple Valley Raceway (4 Circuits)
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (1 Circuit)
- Mugello Autodromo Internazionale (2 Circuits)
- Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit (2 Circuits)
- Nurburgring Nordschleife (5 Circuits)
- Rally Di Positano (2 Circuits)
- Road America (1 Circuit)
- Road Atlanta (2 Circuits)
- Sebring International Raceway (3 Circuits)
- Sedona Raceway Park (10 Circuits)
- Silverstone Racing Circuit (3 Circuits)
- Sunset Peninsula Raceway (6 Circuits)
- Suzuka Circuit (3 Circuits)
- Top Gear Test Track (10 Circuits)
- Tsukuba Circuit (2 circuits)
- Twin Ring Motegi (4 Circuits)
In addition to the Circuit races you will also need to do all of the Drag Races.
If you played the game and have not really kept track of which tracks you actually raced online on and which you did not (the online bit is the important bit for this Achievement) you may find that the easiest method for unlocking this Achievement is to simply do the following (which will take a couple of hours):
(1) Create an online and private match and create a circuit race with 1 AI Car set to easy, then set the race to a single lap (1 lap) and choose a car from the manufacturer you are presently working towards the 50 Affinity Achievement for (may as well get double the benefit here right?).
(2) Now using the setup above and the track list above work your way through ALL of the above. Remember you do not actually have to win the race (though you will with this set up) you just need to FINISH it.
(3) Once you have completed all of the Circuit Races, then just complete the following Drag Races and you will unlock this:
- Hockenheim Drag 1/4
- Infineon Drag 1/4
- Sedona Drag 1/8
- Sedona Drag 1/4
- Sedona Drag 1/2
- Sedona Drag 1 Mile
- Test Track Drag 1/4
- Test Track Drag 1/2
- Top Gear Drag 1/4
- Top Gear Drag 1/2
- Top Gear Drag 1 Mile
Latest Updates for the Forza Motorsport 4 wiki