Print this page
Equipment, Weapons & Collectibles.
Dishonored is full to the brim with different ways and combinations of ways thats you can complete missions and take out enemies that stand in Corvo's way. Below is a list of things Corvo will find useful on his travels:
- Corvo's Fold Away Sword is returned to you midway through mission one, when escaping prison. You'll have it confiscated again later in the game, and it's your choice whether you wish to go collect your gear.
- Again the same as his sword, collected midway through mission 1, and taken later with your sword.
- Can be looted from guards, and found in specific locations.
A ranged explosive, can be bought from Pierro, looted from guards, and found.
- Regular ammunition for the Crossbow, can be purchased from Pierro.
- To be used with crossbow, when used puts the target to sleep. Not fatal. Can be purchased from Pierro.
- When used sets the target on fire, to be used with crossbow.
- Ammo for the pistol.
Gadgets + Equipment
Can be purchased from Pierro, and found in specific locations. Set like a mine, on floors, walls or animals. Detonated like a proximity, deadly razors kill anyone in it's immediate radius.
Used to rewire Pylons, will switch it, so instead of bringing pain to yourself, it turns the enemies to ashes.
Whale Oil Tank
When met with force, create a large explosion, deadly.
Piero's Spiritual Remedy
- When used, restores Mana.
- When used, restores health.
- Hides Corvo's identity, can be used to eavesdrop when zoomed in.
- The Heart, when equipped, will whisper you secrets and clues about your current location, as well as give the locations of the Runes and Bone Charms for that level.
- Runes are to be collected and cashed in, in exchange for supernatural powers. They can be found, using The Heart, and also given to you as a reward for accomplishing optional missions.
- Bone Charms can be found using The Heart, and acts as perks when selected. Some can be very useful, some not so. There are 40 different charm powers, so not all can be found in one play through.
- One of the main collectibles to complete the game. Usually well guarded, but worth a lot of coin.
Blueprints are found throughout the land, and when collected can be used by Piero to upgrade you're equipment and weaponry.
- The most common, coin found as coins, pouches or as items that you can sell to Piero that he may find useful. Coin is used to pay for weaponry, equipment and upgrades from Piero.
Latest Updates for the Dishonored wiki
Blink Added by superblobby
LINKS FROM THE WEB..