Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com.
Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for Dishonored
Dishonored Walkthrough and Guide
Mission One SideQuests - None
ASK A QUESTION
Mission Two SideQuests
1. Granny Rags
- Doing Granny Rags sidequests will net you 2 Runes. They are marker based and kill based.
- First just kill a gang right outside her house. Then return for reward.
- Next one will bring you to the Distellery. Poison it and then return to granny for another rune.
2. Branding Archive
- Nothing important really. You will actually fail this mission if you complete the main one first. So you can't go back and do it. It just gives information on the Heretic brand for failure overseers.
Mission Three SideQuests
2. The Art Dealers safe
a. Go Meet Slackjaw in the Distellery. You must then go to Dr galvani's office and find his informant.
b. Find the Informant dead or alive and pick up the evidence and bring it back to Slackjaw.
c. Once you do Slackjaw will give you a key to the captains hotel. This key holds a Bonecharm inside the hotel, as well as alternate access to the golden cat !
2. Art Dealers Safe
- After helping slackjaw, the art dealer will become a marker on your map in Golden cat area as well.
- This will make it easier finding the art dealer and getting his safe combination.
Mission Four SideQuests
You will come across a Thug in the birdge area. He is being Held in a cell. My advice is to NOT do this quest at all. Either leave the thug there or kill him.
If you do decide to do it, this is what happens. He will lead you to a bunch of River Crust, they are very dangerous poison spitting plants. They will eat you alive.
If you manage to take them all down, he will then have you get the key off a bunch of guards. After surviving that and possibly using all your potions along the way, he will attack you and you get nothing.
Mission Five SideQuests
Deliver pendletons note. Make sure you don't kill the guy you are delivering the note to. Either way if you do the reward is only another cutscene in the story back at hound pits.