Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com.
Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for Dishonored
Dishonored Walkthrough and Guide
1. Lets you see enemies and NPC's through walls for a very low mana cost.
2. This skill not only lets you see people, but it lets you see potions, keys and food as well at level 2.
1. This is probably the most effective Skill in the game.
2. You can travel further distances, with Level increases. Blink across platforms instead of jumping.
3. Blink in combat is effective as well. You can do better or easier drop assasinations, utilizing blink ability.
1. Probably my favorite and coolest ability. Reason being is it eats enemies alive, and more rats with level 2.
2. It stops them in there tracks, leaving room for escape or just taking out groups of enemies at once.
3. Use rats then fire away with a nice grenade/pistol or spring razor in some BEND TIME !
1. At level one can possess Animals, at level two you can control Human beings.
2. This Leaves you open to using interesting combos and creative kills. One thing to note, is that your soul is in the possesed creature or human. If the body of the possesed dies, Corvo dies as well.
1. Slows down time, Meanwhile you are not slown down. Eats a large amount of Mana.
Power attack that knocks enemies back. At level two it can knock them into walls and kill them instantly.
Basically A high powered wind spell, cost a large amount of mana but can dispose of groups at level 2. Good for chaos players.