Print this page
Latest update by Glaceon
on Dec 23rd 2012
AI Personalities are new to CnC, and many may not know what the difference is, but there is a noticeable difference between personalities which I'll explain.
- Your normal AI that mixes defense, expanding bases, and assaults equally. Quite challenging and will fight until the bitter end. Medium Base defenses.
- An AI that will focus on fortifying its base and will also expand quickly to fortify those positions as well, while building a massive army in their base. Turtles can be difficult if not taken out quickly, as their assaults are huge and ultimately deadly. Heavy Base defenses.
- This AI will send in low tier units in very early in battle and continue with low tier assaults, eventually sending in tougher high tier units. Rushers tend to use their resources to build quick light assaults to batter your base down to size. Little Base defenses.
- The adaptable AI, Geurilla AI will send in low tier suicide assaults to figure out your bases units and defenses, and will build accordingly to defeat it. Sometimes in their suicide runs, they'll sneak an Engineer to capture your buildings and use your technology against you. Geurilla AI is the most challenging for Single Play and is a dangerous foe to battle. Medium Base defenses.
- Steamroller AI will always either send in constant assaults or low and high tier units, or will quickly basebuild up to their superweapon to send in high tier units very early in game. If you don't take this AI out quickly, you'll find yourself in a frantic defense against large amounts of high tier units and getting blasted by their superweapons. Little Base defenses.
Latest Updates for the Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars wiki