Pokemon Soul Silver | Nintendo DS
Go to the PC in the Pokemon Center and select Deposit, that will open up your party and within your party select the Pokemon you want to put into your PC box and select which PC box you want to put them in
Pokemon White | Nintendo DS
When you are in Opelucid City heading to Route 10 then talk to the guide and they will tell you about a storm on Route 7 once there you will run into Tornadus or Thundurus and they will run away right away so try to use Mean Look or a move like that to stop them from running away, then use a quick ball to capture them or lower their HP.
Pokemon Ruby | Gameboy Advance
You can get Master Ball Two places.
1) Go to Team Magma/Aqua hideout that is located just East of Lilycove City and look around for items and there will be a master ball somewhere hidden in the hideout.
2) Go play the Lottery at the Lilycove Department Store, if all of your numbers match then you win a Master ball.
Pokemon Ruby | Gameboy Advance
Go to your PC box and find the Pokemon that you want to release and when you do select them and the option to release them will come up, click release and it will ask you if you want to release that Pokemon click yes and it will release the Pokemon.
Pokemon FireRed | Gameboy Advance
You need to use a Poke Flute to wake up a Snorlax, you can get a Pokemon Flute by going into the Tower in Lavender Town and saving Mr. Fuji, once you save him he will give you a Poke Flute as a reward and you can use that to awaken the Snorlax.
Pokemon Emerald | Gameboy Advance
Go to your PC box, find the Pokemon that you want to get rid of and click it then select the option to release the Pokemon and once you click release it will release the Pokemon.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness | GameCube
He shows up a few places, he usually shows up:
- Sometimes in Pyrite Colosseum if there are any Shadow Pokemon that you fail to catch the first time then they will show up in his Team and you get a second chance to catch them.
- He sometimes appear at the Poke Spots, you will get a Miror Radar and it will go off whenever he is at one of the Spots.
- When you become too strong for Pyrite Colosseum then He will start to appear at Realgam Tower Colosseum there you will have the same chance to catch Shadow Pokemon that you missed the first time
- The other place he appears is at the top of the Lighthouse in Gateon City, he will only appear there once you have all 82 Shadow Pokemon, once you get them head there and challenge him, he will have a shadow Dragonite
Pokemon Diamond | Nintendo DS
Okay from there you need to head East and up those steps follow the path and go down some steps and use Rock Climb to get to the next path, then head West were you will go through some grass and enter the second cave, follow that cave and come out in another snowy place and from there find the stairs a go down them then over towards where you use Rock Climb on the rocks just left of the path to get to the higher path, go down those stairs into the grass area, follow that path then enter the third part of the cave and just keep following that to Spear Pillar.
To get to Sunyshore fly to/head to Veilstone City and head South like you would go to Pastoria but instead when you get down towards the hotel area head East onto Route 222, follow that Route and on the other side of the Route that is Sunyshore City.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team | Nintendo DS
Unlike Regular Pokemon Legendaries are harder to befriend in the game, there are some legendaries that may join your team on your first visit to the dungeon yet there are other Legendaries who won't join your team on the first visit so you need to keep revisiting the dungeons a few times then during one of those times the Legendary will join you. It may take a few times but it will happen.
Pokemon Platinum | Nintendo DS
You can get a Magmarizer on Route 214 and you can also sometimes find them being held by a Wild Magmar.
Offline : Last logged on 16th Apr 2013