Perhaps one of the coolest features of the secret Assassin's Lair in the basement of the Manor House at the Davenport Homestead are the display racks upon which, in the armory, are displayed the various weapons (both regular that are purchased from Merchants in the Cities, Special that are Crafted, and Rare that are also Crafted).
While the weapons are cool, even more spiffy are the special racks upon which the various Uniforms and Costumes that have been unlocked or otherwise acquired are on display. Bear in mind that there is always going to be at least one open slot in the display after you have obtained all of the different Costumes due to the fact that you are wearing one – and you will notice that when you change into a different Costume you will see the one you were previously wearing has now taken its place of honor while the one you are presently wearing has disappeared from the display rack it previously occupied.
The following Costumes and Outfits are available in the game, each of which is listed below along with the method by which it is acquired by the player. Bear in mind that some of these require the purchase of DLC
as well as additional actions following the purchase and download of the DLC.
Each of these Costumes alter the appearance of the player's character, as a strictly appearance-based change. The Costumes include:
- Achilles' Original Uniform: Unlocked by completing the Achilles Homestead Missions.
- Altaïr's Uniform: Unlocked by completing all of the main missions and their Optional Objectives.
- Baltimore Outfit: Available in New York shops at start of Sequence 09 for $2500.
- Boston Outfit: Available in Boston shops at start of Sequence 06 for $500.
- Captain Kidd's Uniform: Unlocked by completing the Oak Island Mission.
- Captain of the Aquila Uniform: Pre-Order Rewards and Digital Deluxe Edition Reward.
- Charleston Outfit: Available in Boston shops at start of Sequence 06 for $3000.
- Colonial Assassin Uniform: Pre-Order Reward and Digital Deluxe Edition Reward.
- Ezio's Uniform: Unlocked in uplay by purchasing it with 30 uplay points.
- Jamestown Outfit: Available in shops at start of Sequence 06 for $1500.
- Kanien'kehá:ka Uniform: Unlocked by completing the Feather Collection.
- New York Outfit: Available in New York shops at start of Sequence 09 $1000.
- Philadelphia Outfit: Available in New York shops at start of Sequence 09 $2000.
- Prisoner Outfit: Unlocked by completing the Prison Missions in New York City.
Obviously unless you purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition there will be some gaps in your Costumes and Uniform Collection, however the word is that later in the DLC
program there is a chance that these will be released as purchasable items... That would be cool...