Okay, so this isn't exactly a cheat, but I've come up with a really cool way to make all of your Sims go to work at once, therefore levelling up together and earning you money faster. These instructions are for the Kindle Fire HD, but you can simply adapt them for your Android device.
1) Check what time each of your Sims is supposed to start work. Quite often a few jobs will start at the same time.
2) Find the earliest start time (I think it's the Athlete, but I'm not 100% sure )
3) Go to the town map, then drag down the little tab at the top of your screen. Then go to 'More'
4) From here, select 'Device' and then 'Date and Time'. Now, on the Kindle Fire HD, you cannot change the time to your will, but if you turn the automatic timer off, you can select a time zone, and thus change the time forward or backwards by up to thirteen hours. Just choose the time zone that will allow you to get the Sims you have chosen to start work.
5) Select the time zone, and then press back to return to the game. You will now be able to send that Sim to work. Repeat the process for the rest of your Sims who are able to work. You can also use this method to get your preteen or teenage Sims to go to high school at any given time.
I would advise doing this hint before you go to sleep at night. This means that all of your Sims are working overnight while you sleep, then you can wake up in the morning to a promoted group of Sims!
If you have about 5-10 Sims this will work best. So say you have 10 Sims, have all the Sims garden the tomatoes at once it only gives you 4 per patch but all together it will give you 40 coins in only 30 seconds. Do this over and over again and make over 100 in less than 90 seconds
To start the CC mission, you need the latest sims update.
The best way to get CCs is to get your sims to do woodworking as a hobby. To do this, you need the community centre (top corner, the logo is a green circle with orange centre, with three people on it).
Every woodworking task the sims complete, they will get some number of CCs for the finished product. The sims can build all products unlocked by the level of the most skilled sim. So the best strategy is to focus on building up at least one sim's skill level to 6/6. Then, get three sims to do a "quick practice" every 4 mins for lots of CCs!
Items your sims produce are worth between 1 and 10 CCs (for the level 6 items). You also get bonus CCs for completing sets of items: this goes up to 250CCs if you complete all of the sets.
Using your CCs to add floors: it costs 220CCs to add a 2nd floor, and 300 for a 3rd, regardless of house size. It essentially builds an exterior wall that matches the ground floor house plan (so your house is twice as high), inside of which you can add rooms.
Okay so mathematically speaking harvesting corn is much faster than planting onions or whatever. Cuz it takes I think 7 hours to harvest one crop of onions. Where if you pay attention to your notification sims gives you. You can plant an maks the same amount of money off corn in only 3 hours because it it pays 100 bucks every 20 minutes. So do the math an harvest corn an in 7 hours you will have twice the amount of money than harvestin onions. Your welcome lol.
If you can't get any of the cheats to work for you (and I never have) I've found the best way to earn LP quickly is to do ghosthunting.
Gather as many sims as you can together in one house, and then place a couple of haunted items around the house. Then get all of your sims searching for ghosts (by clicking on your haunted items).
For an added chance of finding LP relocate pets to the same house so they can find treasure while your sims hunt.
When you catch a ghost you'll get simoleons or XP as a reward, occasionally it'll be LP. When you get the 4th set you'll get 3 LP, and when you get the full set you'll get 500,000 town value (which automatically gives you 5 LP). The more sims you have ghosthunting, the quicker you'll be able to complete the set. As your sims level up in the hobby they'll also earn XP and LP.
In about 25 minutes of ghost hunting I was able to get 10 LP, with 3 sims hunting.
You can repeat as many times as you want to get as much LP as you need. It's the quickest way I've found to earn LP.
I bought the tan couch for $1800 and when you have a teen sim "take a nap" you get tons of XP, over 2000 when they are inspired, a little less when they are not. Only works with teen sims! Get 3 at a time to do this and you get over 3000xp in one nap session!