Big Poe Quest - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
23 Jun 2011, ID#64 Big Poe Quest
This quest is activated by the man in the Ghost Shop in Hyrule Castle (you must be Adult Link). He gives you a loyalty card which, once filled with 1,000 points, will earn you a reward. To get 100 points you can give the shopkeeper are Big Poe. There are 10 of these to collect, filling up the card. The locations are below:
Note - the Big Poes are only found in Hyrule Field, and you must be riding Epona to encounter them.
1. At the boulder where the road hits a fork between Lon Lon Ranch and the Lost Woods.
2. On the way out of the Lost Woods, go past the boulder mentioned above in a straight line. You can find the Big Poe located between a single tree and a collection of trees.
3. Find number three to the right of the trees mentioned above as you approach from Lake Hylia.
4. Located by the sign near Hyrule Castle pointing towards Lon Lon Ranch.
5. By the stream with the black bushes to the right of the exit at Hyrule Castle.
6. Head to the left of Lon Lon Ranch as you approach from Hyrule Castle. You will find the Big Poe where the stone wall changes direction.
7. By the single tree outside Lon Lon Ranch.
8. Next to the ledge to the right of Kakariko Village.
9. The Big Poe is near the entrance to Gerudo Valley, where the path forks.
10. At the single tree below the ledge outside the way into Gerudo Valley.
Once you have all ten, return to the Ghost Shop and collect your reward - an extra Empty Bottle!