Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

apkodra asks: Added Jul 14th 2012, ID #272776

Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

I own a USA version of the 3DS and have the Skylanders game (USA cartridge). I will be traveling to visit a friend in Europe that has the European version of Skylanders for his 3DS. If I take my 3DS and USA game cartidge, will I be able to use his European Portal of Power or will I also need to bring my USA Portal? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 18th Nov 2012, ID #551947
No however it cannot be a portal fr any other consoil

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?